01 April 2010

Hello America

March 28, 2009

It sure is beautiful out at 7am in Santa Monica as I grab a $25 cab ride for an expensive 'walk of the strike out'. Struck out second night in a row! Went to a bar in Marina Del Ray. Got dissed in threes. First by a half decent japanese girl, then a half decent mexican girl, who was flirting with me all night, even asking me how big my dick was, I said "hahm yai", she said "what?", "nothing. U can find out later tonight", "ok", then right before closing she gets a call and bounces, and as last call is called a hail mary attempt with a less than half decent brunette with a big nose.

Bar closes and somehow I end up in some backroom of the bar passing around a bottle of Jack Daniels with the bartending staff and the band that played that night. I'm telling these randoms that I was in Thailand training for an upcoming UFC fight, one guy practices Jiu Jitsu and asks me what division. Fuck if I know, I change the subject. Eventually the backroom starts clearing out and I catch a ride with two girls in a rented minivan to some random hotel.

I remember the elevator ride up but apparently passed out on the floor as soon as I walked into their room. I woke up thinking, "Where am I?", get up and look around, the two girls asleep on one bed, two more people asleep on the other. I don't really know them and am the only one on the floor. I quickly leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment