29 November 2009

3-Up On A Taxi Scooter

last night was yet another shit show...4am, so drunk i can barely stand. i take a girl home. 5 min after we get to my room i'm in the bathroom taking a leak and i hear her phone ring and her talking in pretty decent english to somebody, "ok baby, i be there in 30 minutes." i get out of the bathroom and am like, "what's going on? who was that?"
"my boyfriend, he at police and need me get him, but we can boom boom for 30 minute."
ha. "no thanks. just give me back my barfine." so we end up riding 3-up on a taxi scooter with this girl stopping at every ATM to try and withdraw money, but her card isn't working. we end up back at her room and i'm standing there while she is pulling out money from a stash she has behind her wardrobe. she pays me back and we are driving back to my room to drop me off when we pass this girl, calls herself J, who i was with a couple nights ago. 5 seconds later my phone is ringing. its J. "you butterfly. you have new lady!" "no, no, i was just sharing a taxi. look." and i hop off the scooter to run back to her. on the walk to her room i get a txt from Kun, who's a total knockout, so i txt Kun, 'u go to my room?' she replies, 'i go now'. so i tell J that i am too drunk to do anything and give her a quick kiss goodnight. Kun shows up to my apt, we go up to my room and i immediately pass out. i wake up around 10am, still drunk, with Kun smoking me awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment