14 November 2009

Casual Pattaya Evening

tonight i was at a gogo bar on walking street and around midnight the girl i fucked last night txts me telling me she wants to see me. i txt back, "maybe in an hour", cause at the time i was flirting with the hot hostess. after a bit i felt it was time to leave and asked the hostess to come along, but they wanted a barfine of 600B and she wanted 3000B! i said, "you're beautiful, but that is WAY too much and i will never pay that." so a little while goes by while i sit and finish my thai whiskey and soda, i get up and go take a piss and she comes sneaking into the guys bathroom and gives me her number to call her at 4am when she gets off work. while i am punching her number into my phone a bouncer charges in and starts yelling at her. so i quickly leave the bathroom and she follows and the mamasan catches us and the girl spews something in thai to the mamasan and the mamasan says to me, "buy me a drink." so i do. and then im sitting in a corner booth with the mamasan and the hostess and the mamasan is doing the usual scripted talk, "where you from? what you do? how long you here? you want play pool?" and then after about three more rounds of drinks i say im leaving and the mamasan grabs my junk and says "com back tomorrow for special time" and gets up and walks away. the hostess asks me to buy her another drink and i say, "no, im taking off." and she says, "you call me at 4?" "yeah, i'll call." i kiss her lightly and head out of the bar. i walk to the end of walking street and grab one of those 10b taxi truck things and end up getting dropped off a few blocks too far. im walking aimlessly and this girl on a motor scooter drives up and says, "taxi! where you go!?" and i say no thanks and keep walking and she yells, "i'll follow you!" and on the next block she rolls up and says, "i told you i follow you." and i say, "ok, fine, how much to get a ride?" and she says, "free. im not taxi, where you want go?" i tell her flipper lodge but when she pulls up to the lodge i realized i just moved, "oops, i moved today to a place over on soi lenkee" so we continue motoring down soi 7 and drive right by the outdoor beer bar where the girl from last night that txted me is sitting and she totally sees me and gets this big smile on her face thinking i was going to stop, but i just wave as we motor on by. the motorbike girl takes me to my new apt and i say, "you are too nice, kop kuhn krup" as i dismount and she says, "kop kuhn ka" and just drives away. weird. back upstairs in my apt, half hour until i call the hostess...

No comments:

Post a Comment