24 November 2009

Still With The Frosty Prosty...


"BAIL NOW!"

i wasn't completely unphased by JDs txt, i was mostly confused by it. i read it and looked at the tila tequila lookalike and was thinking, "wtf?! is she a ladyboy? no way is she a ladyboy, why the fuck is he telling me to bail!? oh shit, is her boyfriend here?!" i looked up at Tila and said, "you ok? you want to bail?" she just gave me a quizzical look and i glanced around the club and everything appeared to be ok so i just chalked it up as JD trying to be funny and went back to my drink. a minute later JD comes over to the table and says, "your girl is here."
"who? ..Gif?!"
"yeah, she accosted me in the bathroom. you should leave if you don't want her to see you with Tila."
so im thinking about bailing, but then i see Gif storm past our table and out of the club and i think, "well that sucks, there goes my freebies."

Update:
Tila was still a looker in the morning, but the dim glow of the club lights and haze of the johnnie walker buzz definitely work in her favor.

Gif, the hooker who calls me her boyfriend(which over here just means i don't have to pay to hook up with her and she'll want to hang out with me during the days she doesn't "work" aka "fuck dudes for money"), was a little pissed that i took home Tila and the next day she wanted to get her stuff from my room, but a quick broken engrish chat and disaster averted...everything is ok again here in the world of sin. unless having a boo who gives handys for a living is not ok? i was actually happy to hear she was working tonight so i can go out and barfine a different girl, ha, though i just got this txt, "what r u doing? u don.t have lady tonight ok?" crazy that the girl doesn't want me out picking up girls while she is "working".

pic is of an angry Gif i took while she was arguing with me about hooking up with other girls while she was working.

No comments:

Post a Comment