06 November 2009

3/4th The Way There

This is just a log of what I have done/am doing so probably incredibly boring..

.Got to LAX and stepped into the int terminal and it was pretty crowded. I had to wait in a line to check in, then a line to drop my checked luggage, then the security line for me and my carry-on. Got to the gate just as they were boarding my row. so good at timing, though i was stressing out cause all the lines seemed to move really slow.

.very long uncomfortable flight and i thought i was lucky getting the center row with extra leg room behind the middle toilets, but everyone on the left side of the plane thought it was cool to wake me up by trying to step over me to get to the toilet on the right side of the plane. food was actually decent. the flight attendants were hot and smiled a lot, except for one, and she was serving my section.

.Taipei airport. Still feels like I am in LAX, though the chairs are nicer. accidentally punched this hot girl in the boob when we were being corralled to the security transfer terminal. I was quickly raising my arm to let some angry short old lady succeed in pushing her way past me as she cut her way to the front of the line and 'thwack' the back of my hand knocked the girl right in the boob. "sorry" "so k".

No comments:

Post a Comment