21 February 2010

Box Of Rocks

I saw this super sexy and tall half Thai-half African girl named Nan with this smooth caramel skin and long straight jet black hair ordering food from a street vendor while on my way to the 7-11 the other night and invited her to go play pool. She agrees and off we go. She proceeds to ask me my name and where I am from about every 5 minutes for the rest of the night. Physically, she's a stunner, so instead of doing the smart thing and saying goodbye after realizing she honestly doesn't remember what I just told her I play along and make up new names and locations. In fact, it actually becomes pretty entertaining coming up with new countries and names as she seems to completely forget what I told her 5 minutes beforehand.

"What u name?"
"Lancelot."
"u name Ranthrawah?"
"Yeah"

5 minutes later...
"Where you from?"
"Tatooine"

Gif meets up with us, talks to Nan in Thai and when Nan goes to shoot her ball Gif leans over to me points to her head and says, "She look lovely, but something wrong up here." So I invite Nan to go with us to the club.

As soon as we get into the club Nan starts grinding on me like I'm a paddle and her ass is the ball linked to me by a rubber band. I'm getting a lot of jealous stares from the other farangs in the club, all unaware of her mental deficiency.

After about 30 minutes of this I'm afraid that my crotch is going to catch on fire with the constant friction from her ass so I tell her I am going to rest and walk over to a barstool. She follows right behind me and starts grinding up on me while I am sitting on the stool. I have to hold on to the table for support as she's rocking me and the stool back and forth. I look over at Gif who is just laughing at me and shaking her head. At this point I think I'm over it and though I don't have to piss I tell Nan I am going to the toilet just so I can get a minute's rest from her ass shaking. While in the toilet I decide I am going to hit the eject button and ditch Nan. As soon as I come out I walk over to her, watch her shake her ass and say, "ok, I go now...you want come with me?"

The next morning...

we are laying in my bed and the first thing she says to me, "What u name?"

Other notable highlights from that morning:
"I speak 50% England, 50% Africa, and 50% Thai"

"You from America?! Speak America!"
"I am. English is what they speak in America."
"No England is speak in England. You speak America!"

"ex-boyfriend do this," she says as she grabs my hand and has me rub the top back part of her head. There's about an inch long divot in her head hidden by her hair.
"what do you mean? how he do that?"
"he take knife," she says while mimicking a tomahawk like chopping motion.
"oh shit. ow." I say and sadly think to myself, so that could explain a few things...

No comments:

Post a Comment