21 February 2010

Indo

A while back JD and I decided to take a break from the debauchery and women for a day and go do something touristy and signed up for an all-day tour of Koh Phi Phi and surrounding islands. Early on in the tour, when we get to the first island, this tourist girl from Indo asked us if she could share our rented umbrella. Less than 24 hours later I found myself in her hostel room taking her from behind. Decent lay for a non-pro...tho I'm not a big fan of the overgrown backpacker bush.



She was in the middle of a SE Asia trip and was off to Singapore the next morning so we exchanged emails and parted ways. A few days later I got an email from her asking me to go visit her in Jakarta once she was back home. So I decided, since I had to do a visa run in a few weeks anyways and the RT plane ticket was only $80, to buy myself a ticket. Four days before I head out there I wake up with a serious case of pink eye(which will most likely be the subject of another boring blog post) and started taking eye drops I picked up at the pharmacy. The shit didn't help and I couldn't cancel the trip cause it was my visa run and so I end up heading to Indo with a highly contagious eye infection. Got grilled from the customs agent about what the fuck was up with my eyes until I told him it was a contagious viral infection, at which point he gingerly pushed my stamped passport back across the counter with his pen and told me to move on.

Once in Indo I can't really go anywhere or do anything because the sun is killing my eyes and they are constantly discharging eye goop, so I just hole up in my room ordering room service and watching HBO. She comes to my hotel room late on my second night there and as soon as I open up the door she gasps and won't look at me and makes me wear sunglasses in my hotel room. we just lay there and watch tv. The next day I get a text from her, "thanks i have an infected eye now". I text back, "sry", finish packing and head out to catch my flight back to Phuket. Pretty fun visa run!

No comments:

Post a Comment