21 February 2010

Le Resturanture

While holed up in Chalong Phuket working out at Tiger Muay Thai http://www.tigermuaythai.com
I end up exploring alternate ladies from the traditional bar girls.
TIBKK was on a visa run so I had been eating solo at various venues. I
end up heading down the street to a place called "the teacher" in thai
of course.

Anyway the second meal there it's late and slow. There's this cute
lady with this sexy long denim skirt and a Latin look to her. TIBKK
describes her as columbian. She has time so I ask her if she like a
beer. She agrees and joins me. Her friend waitress #2 with a cute
Chinese face is now in limbo so I invite her over as well.

Columbia speaks zero English and #2 is anything but a linguist. Still
we carry on for a few more beers. I end up asking Columbia for her
number and #2 is happy to provide hers as well. We all agree to go out
dancing tomorrow after the resturant closes.

I arrive a little later this time but still have enough of it to
polish off a few large beers. On the rocks of course. Don't worry
fellas I'm bringing it stateside.

Well the columbian can't make it out but I've already recieved a few
texts from #2 so I kinda figured it out before I arrived. Either way
it's me and #2 screaming down the road on my little scooter a little
more than buzzed.

We stop at on of her friends clubs for a few more beers. I've actually
been up since 8 and it's approaching 3 so we decide to head home.

Anyways, a couple of shags latter and it's morning and I drop her off
at the end of her road so she won't be seen by whomever she lived with.

And all communication with her stops. No texts or returns. Not a phone
call, nada.

I'm pretty sure this sweet little twenty year old wanted to "try out"
a farang (read whiteboy) to see what it was like. I was that
experiment...


__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment