21 February 2010

Just cause I could....

Was in Phuket a week ago. Stumbling home from a bar solo. Figured I'd stop and get some soup to wardoff any possible hangover.

Stopped at the usual seven (thai for 7-11). Well outside is some (at the time) remotely attractive 40 year old. I had actually seen her eating there the night before with her friend and caught her checking me out. Which of course I pointed out.

Well it's her and some guy who she claimed was her brother eating this time and she insists I join them for dinner.

The usual nonsense banter ensues and the meal draws to an end. I inform them I'm headed home and the lady informs me she's coming with me.

"Lets do it!"

Thinking how on earth is some woman willing to just hop on the back of a scooter driven by a crosseyed drunk and go bone down.

I still don't know the anwser. But she was.

Kicked her out in the morning and I've been getting these gems since. Of course accompanied by phone calls where I always inform her I'm 800 kilometers away.

For the record I have no idea why she put 7 eleven in there. She did not know I reffered to her as 7-11 Preem....

No comments:

Post a Comment