15 January 2010

B

Met this girl at Lucifer and invited her back to my place. She would call me every afternoon for like 4-5 days after, but could barely speak english face to face and on the phone she couldn't understand a thing...so I didn't know why she would call. Every call was the same:

"Hello?"
"Hello."
"BBBBBB! How are you?"
"Hello."
"What u do today?"
"a-li?"
"what u do today?"
She giggles, "a-li?"
"Where u?"
"a-li?"
"why u call me?"
"i at salon."
"u go out tonight?"
"i at salon."
"u want see me tonight?"
"my flend salon."
"ok. i go now."
"a-li?"
"bye bye"
"bye"
I press end call

If she didn't ooze sex I wouldn't take her calls, but I want to keep her around for when I go back to Pattaya, though the chances of coordinating a date over the phone are pretty slim.

These pics don't do her justice...

No comments:

Post a Comment