15 January 2010

Yabba Dabba Doooo

10pm. I think it was Dec 30th and JD was in Bangkok getting some GFE time with his sophisticated Bangkok woman. I went to our standard pool bar to drink a couple black sodas, eat a club sandwich, and play some pool.

Midnight. I get a call from my new best friend Gif(She went from a barfine to a gf to a girl that hated me to a girl that would give me tips on how to deal with the local girls, to "u my best man flend here. i can tell you eveting". She's pretty funny and I do enjoy hanging out and hearing her stories.), so off I went to her bar to see whatsup.

1am. I am ready to head to the club and Gif and I are getting along so I ask her if she wants to go.

1:05am. I barfine Gif just so we can continue to hang out. she offers to help me find a lady and I offer to help her find a young man. She has a friend in from out of town and so I find myself on the motorbike weaving through traffic with two girls on the back. The friend wasn't cute so I quickly enlisted her to help me spot a stunner at the club.

2am. She points out a blonde I had already taken home a few days prior, so wasn't much help, ha. I spot a table of beauties with no dudes around them so I make a beeline to their table and try and talk with them. One of the girls, named Aoy, seems interested and we chat over the music.

2:30am. I say goodbye and good luck to Gif and her friend and leave the club with Aoy.

3am. We get back to my room and this girl is a freak obsessed with my cock. Fine by me.

5am. I tell her I really need to get some sleep and roll over.

5:30am. I wake up to her playing bubble bobble on her cell phone and tell her to go to sleep.

6am. I wake up to her playing bubble bobble on her cell phone and tell her to go to sleep.

7am. I wake up to her playing bubble bobble on her cell phone and tell her to go to sleep. Seriously girl? Why aren't you sleeping?!
"I smoke yabba 2 day ago. I not sleep when I yabba."
"You smoked yabba? That's not too smart. Well try cause you're freaking me out."
She says ok and closes her phone.

10am. I wake up and...she's asleep!! so I go back to sleep.

1pm. I wake up and she's still asleep, nice! I eat some snack food from my mini fridge and go back to sleep.

4pm. She's still asleep. dammit! I wake her up and she showers and preps to leave, but then we boomboom and she falls back to sleep.

8pm. She wakes up and plays with my dick for a bit and then showers and leaves. I shower, go get food and start prepping for the big night, NYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment