09 January 2010

Re: so....

A massage crawl.... Faakin brillant!!!!!!!

As for social distortion I tried to barfine the waitress at a nice steak house here in Malaysia and later tried to pick up a customer in starbux with the line "work here long?"

I just kinda figure a chick hanging around without a coffee was a working girl.... LOL....
__________________

On Jan 8, 2010, at 18:17, TIBKK wrote:


Oh, an my hotel room is apparently down massage row(which they don't close at 10pm) Last night I was hammered walking home and ended up fucking a masseuse from one parlor, which cost me 300bht for massage and 400bht (13 US?) for condom on bj and boomboom. Then walked about 5 yards and a cutie from the next massage place convinced me to go upstairs with her. I told her "No boomboom, just massage!" and I was so drunk that when she was done massaging me I gave her a massage. She got naked and I used the oils and everything. it was pretty funny. Then I told her Id take her home, but once we got outside I realized it would be a waste of money cause I was about to pass out. it was around 5am. So I just paid her the 300bht for the massage and bounced. I just saw her try and wave me down as I was walking into my hotel. Now I know why u hated that u fucked the girls working next to our last hotel.  Ha!  Also back to back massages makes me think we should have a massage crawl. Tho it would cost a few thousand thb and take 6 hours.


Also I'm completely socially distorted now. I was super uncomfortable walking around all the families and romantic farang couples and didn't feel comfortable until I got to the soi's where all the bar girls and gogos were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment