13 January 2010

Running the Gantlet...

So TIBKK has termed a casual stroll down our street "running the
gantlet".... (basically every establishment on our street is a massage
parlor full of agressive little starlets...)

And after being accosted by a drunk massuse last night while he was in
route to grabbing another one I happen to agree with him...

I guess that's what you get for banging 3 chicks within 75 meters of
eachother.

Well I've kept clean after learning my lesson in Pattaya... I found
myself hoping over too many fences or taking the fire exit too many
times just to avoid last nights shagg...

That is till tonight.... Grabbed a stunner... Well... Cause we only
have 1 more night here....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_the_gauntlet

I'm going to make it a gantlet of my own....

No comments:

Post a Comment