23 January 2010

Chalong time ago

We were "drinking and whoring til hell wouldn't have us no more", but
now we are getting up at 7am to train for 3 hours, then lunch and
reading before heading back to camp for 2 more hours of training, then
dinner and bed to do it over the next day.

I feel healthy and in good shape(and ready to kick the ass of the next
guy to cut in front of me on the shuffleboard table)...and I lost that
hacking cough that was a sure sign that i was bound to die by alcohol
poisoning. But I'm bored as fuck as this schedule hasn't left a lot of
room for drinking and meeting new ladies.

So tonight we are going to Patong with a few guys from the camp. These
guys are new to Thailand and I don't think are prepared for a night on
Bangla Rd with me and JD....let the good times roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment