18 January 2010

Second Night In Patong

My second night in Patong I was still solo and basically repeated the first night, drunk as a skunk and walking home solo, but this time I went for a massage with a girl in a different parlor that was owned by a 6ft tall rail thin lantern jawed ladyboy.

The girl who massaged me was beautiful but new and the price of the mediocre massage was lost in translation, plus I had to piss halfway thru the massage and when I came back into the room the girl was all packed up and ready to lead me downstairs. I tried to explain I was just taking a pee break and wanted the rest of the massage, but she didn't understand, so I just get dressed and meet her downstairs. I end up arguing with the lb about the price of the massage until finally we come to an agreement and I hand over the loot. Then the lb offers me a beer from her cooler, we cheers, the lb says I have a good heart and I say "ok thanks" and leave.

Of course, outside my hotel I see the same girl I dissed from the night before hanging out in her parlor and she's calling my name and waving me down. This time I follow thru with my promise and take her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment