13 March 2010

Restaurant Girl

10pm. JD and I go eat dinner at an outdoor restaurant next door to the outdoor restaurant where I took home one of the waitresses the night before when I went there to eat. She's cute as hell, but not that good in bed and speaks zero english. Awkward stares and smiles abound as all the other restaurant girls know she went home with me, so after the meal I go over and talk to her for a minute.

10:30pm. Walking Street. JD is now in love so we go to his girl's bar so he can talk to his tiraak(darling). She's going to go to his room after work so he's done with the night, but willing to "tough it out" for a few drinks.

11pm. I fucked a few girls in her bar so the seat next to me stays warm as they alternate between it and the stage. I make plans with one to go out the following night, check bin, and leave. Oh, and JD's chatting with his sweetie pie the whole time.

Midnight. We play some pool, then go to a shit gogo up the street. The older mamasan sends one of her girls to our table to ask me my name and tell me mamasan wants me. Quickly check bin and leave.

1am. I get a txt from restaurant girl, "i miss you" and I'm sure one of her friends typed it up for her. JD is ready to go home and I'm too lazy to go out solo so I consider it a done night and txt back, "i come see u". JD and I get chicken kebabs and motorbike taxi back to our hotel.

1:30am. We get to hotel and girls from the hotel and shop next door are in the outdoor lobby doing shots of whiskey. I do a shot and walk to family mart for a tall Leo. JD goes to his room to wait for his schmoopy.

2am. I stop at restaurant to see restaurant girl. She's done with work and heads back to my hotel with me.

2:22am. There's now a bit of a party in my hotel's outdoor lobby. A group of rowdy Israelis and their girls have joined the girls from the hotel. All doing whiskey shots. I'm already wasted, but pull up a couple chairs anyways. Restaurant girl doesn't drink, so she just sits there moping while I join the Israelis in pounding shots.

?. One of the Isreali's girls used to live in Reno so I am chatting her up about Lake Tahoe, meanwhile, the lesbian shop girl is heavily hitting on my restaurant girl. I am encouraging it. Restaurant girl is visibly annoyed.

?. The Israelis leave. The girl from Reno, ignoring restaurant girl, tells me she wants to stay with me, argues with her man and he, completely three sheets, takes off on his motorbike burning down the street.

?. He comes back minutes later. I can't just ditch restaurant girl nor do I want to test his Krav Maga skills, so I wave him over to make amends with his girl Reno. Reno looks at me and says, "Why you tell him come back. I no like him!" and starts crying. Fuck. They argue for a minute and she follows him to his bike gets on the back and stares at me with tears streaming down her face as they speed off into the night. I do another shot.

?. Restaurant girl and I go back to my room. I'm bored and bummed I didn't ditch her for Reno. I tell her I'll be right back and head downstairs. I do a few more shots with the hotel girls and walk to family mart for another tall Leo. I stop in a bar where the only patrons are a table of dudes with pirate bandanas on. I raise my Leo to them in a cheers motion and say, "Arrrr mateys!" They either don't find it funny or don't understand. One gets up and says, "You can't just walk in here like that. Introduce yourself." uh oh. I quickly shift into polite mode for fear of a beating, stick out my hand and follow thru with the standard introductions. And then quickly bail.

?. Heading back to hotel. I see a gaggle of worn out girls outside a closed subpar gogo bar and walk over to them and ask, "Bi ni?" One replies, "My room" I say, "Oh, can I come?" She says yes and they all start giggling. A motorbike taxi rolls up and she gets on and motions for me to get on behind her. So I do. With tall Leo in hand. The other girls are still giggling. We start motoring down the street. A hundred yards deep I tell her I was just joking and tap the driver on the shoulder to stop. I hop off as he's coming to a stop and wave goodbye.

?. Back in my room. Restaurant girl is asleep. I pass out next to her.

1pm. Restaurant girl and I wake up and go at it. What seems like 30 minutes goes by. I still feel drunk, am exhausted and can't nut. So I flop over and give up. She rides me for awhile, then smokes me for awhile, she's determined, but still nothing. In Thai I tell her it's not going to happen and jokingly say, "Go away!". Joke doesn't connect. She takes it to heart, asks me why I don't like her and gets dressed and leaves. I roll over and make a mental note to go to the pharmacy to buy a sperm volume enhancement pill before falling back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment