19 March 2010

Hi honey I'm home! / Don't call me momma!

Chalong time ago TIBKK and I were actually doing some form of muay thai training even if it was only for a week and a half...

Well I wanted to get up early and didn't feel much like hunting so I pulled the early eject button...

I vet home and crash...

Wake up half an hour later and figure I'd send my boy a text to see how he's doing....

I get a call back 7 seconds later...

From what I can gather from the wind in the microphone, the giggles and TIBKKs hard to hear voice is:

- he's driving home now

- he's driving with one hand

- he might be hammered

- he's not stopping for whiskey but he got me a present...

Great more fried grasshoppers or something, I get up lock my door and fall back asleep...

Maybe fifteen minutes later my door flies open to the sound of "hi honey I'm home.... And I brought you a present..."

Yep he's bangged up and I'm "asleep"...

He won't let up... I stick my head outside my room...

"what do you got?"

"I got you a chick" and he erupts in laughter....

Sure enough there are two ladies standing there...

"guess what it's my girls older sister... I kept having them bring up girls till I found one I thought you'd like... And it happens to be my
girls older sister... Happy birthday big brother..."

(All thai girls friends are their "sisters" so TIBKK and I were brothers... Sometimes he was older but usually it was me... Sometimes it was "same momma same poppa" some times "same momma different poppa" depending on the amount of cynasism we felt in the air)

Anyways, at this point I can tell he's not joking so I come out to say hi to my friend for the evening...

She's cute and has a great body....

"Sure, why not...." hoping her English is as bad as the younger
sisters, who I've throughly tested the preceeding night...

Yep it's worse... Score one for me....

We make small talk for... Ohhh... 3 minutes and it's off to the bedroom for some gymnastics...

She puts on a subpar performance but I'm willing to let it slide as I've known her all of 32 minutes at this point...

"g-nite darling...."

We wake and go at it for a bit again lackluster. I'm willing to chalk it up to lack of prior time together.... Im super annoyed she pulled the "no power" card when it was her turn to ride but hey shit happens...

She goes to shower up, then it's my turn.

I come out to find her sullen on the couch...

"Relax it was a shit lay, I'll still toss you 30$..."

"A-rai!?!?" (what?!?!)

"nothing" and a wink...

"I have baby..."

"Funny I knew that most of you have baby"

(escaped again... no comprehension)

"no I have baby..."

Now I never though she had one as she had a tight tight body, but if
she says so then she says so...

But she runs over to the trash and pulls out a pregnancy test pointing at the red line...

So I'm convinced this is a ruse to either get a few more dollars or a serrogate father... I suspect the prior but hope for the latter..

Either way TIBKK is still pounding away and I'm humored at her most unconventional angle and still annoyed about the NPC (no power card)...

So I start taking to calling her momma....

"don't call me momma"

My eyes light up and she now knows it's a lost battle. She going to be momma till I drop her off...

And furthermore I've started the tummy rub for TIBKK and little sis's amusement....

All and all she took it pretty well... Little sis even called TIBKK some months later and it's rumored momma asked how I was...

Then again that conversation was in thai.....

__________________

1 comment:

  1. yeah, a bit of reckless behavior on the ride home. no helmets going 60kmh on a motorbike with one hand while talking on the phone and two girls sitting on the back. i miss chalong now.

    Also, I still find it crazy that some chick brings a pregnancy test with her. I remember when you told me I told the sis and she immediately called their friends and started blabbing about it.

    ReplyDelete