06 March 2010

Holy Shit! Part II

Why was that night so good? Well, JD and I go to this gogo bar next to one we always go to. It has a hot tub show where the girls splash around naked. One in particular has plump lips and an amazing body and I can't stop staring. She notices and calls me over to the tub. I buy her some lady drinks, I ask her if she wants to go drinking somewhere, she does and gets dressed. We head out to Walking Street. It's still early so we go to a gogo bar up the street that her sister manages. There is a cute girl working there that has only been in town for a few days, she speaks zero english. Hot tub girl sees me checking her out and asks if I want the girl to join us at our table. "Yes." She waves the girl down and she comes over, they chat in Thai for a while and Hot tub says, "She wants to come with us, is that ok?" "Yes." We go back to my room for some whiskey cokes on the balcony overlooking Soi Diana. Hot tub girl tells me New Girl is super shy and has never done a threesome, let alone kiss another girl. I'm not sure I believe it, but I go along with it. "Oh ok, no worries, no pressure from me."

A couple whiskey cokes later and the girls start lightly kissing before getting naked and fully making out on the bed while I am sitting there watching while sipping my whiskey. They get into the 69 position and New girl is moaning and seems to be in complete ecstasy and can't get enough of Hot Tub's box. It's so fucking hot I can't watch any longer, I have to join in. So I take one last swig of my whiskey and get on the bed to help New Girl out. As far as visual stimulation this menage blows the others out of the water. Two smoking hot bodies and busy mouths all over me and each other. We do everything and then do everything again. A few nuts and who knows how much time later I collapse on my back drenched in sweat. New girl goes to the bathroom only to come back and start eating out Hot Tub again. wtf?! Hot Tub looks at me and smirks, points down to the top of New girl's head, mouths, "lesbian for sure.", and pulls my head towards her tits. We go at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment