16 March 2010

Day 10

3pm. Dancer and I wake up and mess around before she says goodbye and takes a motorbike taxi to her room.

7pm. I go to Poy's house to meet her mom and hang out while they get ready.

9pm. The three of us go grab dinner at a seafood place near Walking.



10pm. Poy and I take her mom to her first agogo bar. I think it's a bad idea, but Poy thinks it'll be funny... This bar has some erotic shows, one of which is a bit of a lesbian show. Her mom is gasping and covering her eyes the whole time. We make it 30 minutes before her mom asks to leave.

11pm. We go to Ibar below Insomnia. Poy's friends show up. Shots start making the rounds.

Midnight. Poy's mom goes home and me and the girls head upstairs.

1am. Poy disappears. aha, found her. She is on the other side of the club with another guy. Classic Poy. I'm drunk and pissed and arguing with her in the middle of the club. Her friends are telling me, "Luhm. Sum num na." (forget it. serves you right.) They are right, it does. I should know better. In case anyone forgets, Poy is the same one that A. Once threatened to cut my dick off. B. Once threatened to have me killed on a different occasion. C. Tell me she never wanted to see me again one day, then ask me to go live with her the next. Anyways, I finally calm down and say, "ok, just go with him somewhere else" and take her purse off the table and hand it to her.

2am. Bored dancing with her friends and still frustrated with Poy I talk to one of her friends about it. Her friend consoles me and then leaves with me.

3am. While I'm deep in her friend she looks at me and says, "I wish I have man care for me like you care for Poy." She doesn't grasp the irony of that statement.



4am. Go to sleep early.

2 comments:

  1. I figured Ploys mom would be hotter! Too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how many of Ploys friends have you fucked now? Does that make three or four?

    What a little bitch... God I wish I tried to fuck her....

    ReplyDelete