24 March 2010

Hummm... (karaoke!)

So today I go out walking around... Got up kinda late...

11 or so cause I was a tad hungover from last night...

Got outa the house around 2 or so...

Walked around Ginza Tokyo.

The equilivent of fifth ave NYC...

Got a bottle (a small one) of johney walker red...

Pound it...

Got hungry... No sushi places near by..

Guy tells me to take the train two stops north or something....

I go two stops in some direction...

Pleasntly surpized that there are sushi stops there...

I made the right choice between A or B....

I grab a huge beer and walk around the nabe looking for a spot...

Found one with some whiteys...

I know the chef speaks English at this point... Score...

End up sitting next to a Japanese guy and his buddy...

He's looking to practice his engrish and I'm willingt o humor him for
a bit....

His secetary come 20 minutes later.

Not a stunner but Japanese with more meat than her thai sisters... I
would have hit it but didn't..

She's filling my cup with 100 year liquor.... It's strong and tastes
good... And I'm hammered...

She says he wants to invite me to karaoke...

I inform them I'm not much of a singer but will go...

We walk around a bit and find a place...

More very expensive whiskey keeps flowing...

I'm belting out some serious G and f'in R!!!

"I've been walking these streets at night..."

The fucking place is loving it...

I'm trying my best Axle Rose voice and I'm basically a hero...

All of a sudden we realize the train is going to stop running soon...

They are ushering me out the door with cinderalla fanatisim...

It's too late however...

I've missed it... Not a big deal I can walk or something...

But my gracious host is not having it...

He gives his secetary 10,000 yen for me to get a cab with...

The cab ride comes to 2,900 yen and I tip the guy 1,000 cause I'm
hammered and he seemed like a good guy... LOL!

He's never been so happy in his life... As they don't tip anywhere
here...

And I go seventy dollars out of it....

Only wished I picked up the karaoke host drink girl... Sexy and spoke
engrish...

But alas I have no cell phone here because it takes an act of god for
whitey to get one...

1 comment:

  1. wow, that sounds like a great f'n time! you should make it a point to run into that crew again. plus you even got paid for it, ha.

    ReplyDelete