03 March 2010

A little drama but it's all in good spirits...


Last night was fun...

Traditionally it's TIBKK who likes lady drama... IE chicks fighting over him....

Last night was my turn...

I've got this 19 year old bombshell gogo dancer who "loves me"

Granted I've only know her for 36 hours the majority of which she's stage dancing....

And my god this chick can dance...

Which I usually assume is a good proxy for ability in the sack... Not this time....

But that's neither here nor there...

Where was is.... Ahhh... Soo...

So we go to her club early on.... Wait let's back up...

The Pre-Party...

TIBKK and I are at our favorite watering hole...

A couple games of pool a few black-sodas...

The norm... Well one of the waitresses confesses that she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday...

She's hurting, I mean reeling in pain as she caught him with a lady...

We both agree to take her out on our dime and get her propper drunk....

Her boyfriend was from Manchester City....

Well she gets off work at 2 so we carry on...

We end up at iBar. Home of my gogo princess...

Booze there for a bit while the spinner dances and move onward.

Promising to return of course...

A gogo here a gogo there...

Everywhere a gogo....

TIBKK picks up his bird at Doll House 2...

She also loves Americans...

We return to Insonmia only to have my youngster calling me asking me where I'm at...

Now I'm rather old and can't hear shit in discos or clubs...

In fact once I made a chick leave with me so I could ask her her name...

But I digress...

So she's calling me and A. I don't speak Thai and B. can't hear shit...

So I give my phone to the bouncer and let him field it...

You know location, dress, etc...

Well a minute or two go by... And a few more do to...

And as much as I honestly believe thai people can't accurately communicate with eachother it's been toooooo long...

He's in and out of the door and walking around...

At one point I'm sure he's going to steal my phone...

Anyway seven minutes later he returns it... No joke 7 mins...

Count'em!!!!

I'm quickly greeted by Ms 19yo who seems upset...

Hummmm....

I assure her that I'll come visit her dancing platform downstairs in 30 minutes... Which I won't....

And as I head back back to our table Ms I Just Lost My Boyfriend and Havent Been Laid in 8 Months is there...

Apparently Mr. Bouncer fielded two phone calls for me...

Thanks bro....

Well 19 is down stairs.... TIBKK has a bird and I'm left to console Ms Brokenheart...

I'm a sweet guy...

Were grinding and necking...

I'm always here to help a friend... And a big shoutout to Alan...

Don't know why you tossed this one out...

She's Bi and use to do lesbian shows at one of the local bars...

The biggest freak I've met here by far....

Anyways hats off Sir Alan...

So I'm home free. TIBKK has a lady and this one is ready to head home with me...

Chicks looking to get even with an astray lover are quite impressive let me tell you...

A little more dancing and guess who tracks me down...

Ms 19....

She's livid... I'm talking steaming angry...

Which is to be expected... It's the second time I've come to see her...

And the second time she has caught me with someone else...

The previous story ends the same....

She's crying and punching and hemming and hawing...

Anyway I pull the eject with brokenheart in hand...

She goes bannas for the next 3 hours and I turn my phone off...

Holed up in her room to avoid Ms 19...

Which Mister Security Guard was polite enough to inform me that 19 came over last night and made a scene looking for me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment