24 March 2010

On The Way Out

I got bored of the T minus crap I was trying to post. JD, I'll do as you said and post the last couple emails I sent you. basically because I'm lazy.

On my way out in 7 hours. May is on her way over for one last night before I go. A taxi is picking me up at 4am to drive me the 2 hours to Bangkok airport.

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:23 PM
"im struggling with the decision to cut may loose. she s sexy as hell and i am more than content with her, but only 5 days left and i kind of want to get out there and fuck random chicks and get wasted, etc. what to do what to do"

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:49 PM
"i bought her this sexy long cotton summer dress(like the ones you like) for $3 that she is going to wear for me tonight. suay maak maak!"


Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 6:11 PM
"last night i got pissed at May cause she went to the toilet at ibar and didnt come back for like 15 minutes. it was the end of the night and i was piss drunk and accused her of hiding out in the back with some dude. she said, "what you think? me never do that!" but i wouldnt relent and we ended up going home and sleeping like a grumpy old married couple. i still wonder, i mean, if she has a potential customer and i am leaving the country, why not? but she says she was talking to the lady in the toilet about her hair or something. either way it really shouldnt matter, shes a hooker, shes fucking dudes left and right anyways. im just dingthong. anyways, we've made up this morning, but that intense jealous feeling made me realize i like this hooker way too much and so i told her i think it might be best if i not see her anymore. god i am a complete nutcase. i think i'll grab 81 tonight.

and no, the 19 from the post is a girl at angelwitch(ed note: she no longer works there)"


Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:58 AM
"i dissed May tonight and still in my room at 1am drunk on the rest of my 100 pipers and not sure where to go. soi 8? walking? straight to airport bar? fuck if i know"

Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:31 PM
"Yeah learn japanese leo leo! maybe the girls are intimidated by u and u just need to be forward. Or just buy some Ed hardy shirts and puff out ur chest. You need to start havig some good stories about the place so it'll motivate me to go visit!

1:30am. Finally leave room and go to snag 81, but she was already heading out with a guy and girl for what I'm guessing was going to be a treesum. Oh well, went to beer bar to apologize to young stunner about booting her out and tried to give her kilo, she said Mai pen rai and walked to the other side of the bar. No biggie, I go get a can o Leo and pound it outside ibar before heading in. Sit solo at a table waiting for my name to get called for pool when gif called. Fuck it I say, come on down! Then May calls and i tell her I'm at ibar so she comes over. I play pool while the two girls chat, I lose my third game and we head upstairs. Gif leaves to go to mixx, may an I leave to go get kebabs. I love that she loves kebabs too. She made my night the other night when we walked by a kebab kart and she tugged on my sleeve while excitedly pointing to the sign. "look only ha sip baht!" I thought we were the only ones to get excited at saving ten baht on a kebab.

It looks like I'm doing the same thing u did on ur way out and just sticking with the same chick. I remember when I first got here I couldnt get enough and was Fu king a girl 4 or 5 times in a night. Now I fuck once and am done. sex with May this morning was one of the better ones too. The kind where ur doing everything in ur power not to cum because u don't want it to end and when we finished she was ready to go again, as well as me, but nung chai wasn't having it. Fuck I think my body is exhausted and I need a physical and mental recharge. I guess going back to reality is a good idea. Tho I'm sure 1 day back home and I'll be jonesing for pattaya.

Now after all this rambling I think I need to go to Soi 6 before I meet up with May. Yes, I made plans with her for tonight already."


Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:35 PM
"what's a lady bar? is it a bar where the hot japanese ladies go to barfine the dudes? if so, get a job there and i'll bittorrent a copy of rosetta stone for japanese.

so yeah its nice having a "girlfriend", but im gonna be even more sad now when i leave. i talked to May about the two of us going to pick up number 15 or 19 from Angelwitch tonight :) she says she's not about two ladies one man, but will do it for me since i am her tiraak and its my last full night here. what a sweetheart! though she said she would be looking the other way while i was fucking the girl because it would make her sad to see me with another girl, so that kind of makes me think i shouldnt do it...but we'll see what happens after a few drinks...

i might be going to a wedding in italy at the end of summer and am thinking of making a detour to thailand on my way home. ha! im fucking hooked and will prob spend the rest of my life trying to figure out how to make it work so i can live here forever!"


Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 6:24 PM
"no, prob going to take it easy tonight as im taking a taxi from mayfair to bangkok airport at 4am. flight leaves at 830am. we tried to get number 15 from angelwitch last night,but she was already barfined, and 19 no longer works there, then we went to dollhouse, nothing there and so we just went to ibar for me to play pool and went back to my room. i really f'n like may. argh. shes been with me every moment for the last 7 days and will be seeing me off at 4am. ha. she even folded my clothes and packed my bags for me. shes definitely off limits to you! i told her i would get ahold of her as soon as i come back to thailand. which'll prob be during the italy wedding. im such a sap. still never going to western union her any money tho.

her and ten are new friends because every time we walked by her bar i would stop to say hi and her and may would chat. last night they were talking for like 10 minutes and i had to be like, "ok girls, say goodbye now."

kun called me a couple days after we saw her, but i was already with may at that point and told her i'd see her the next night, but didnt end up going to get her. then later that night she saw me and may at marine disco, called me, watched me look at my phone and put it back in my pocket and then texted me, "fuck you!!!!! i here i look you"

poy? well she is just going downhill quickly. sad, really.

1 comment:

  1. I want to donkey punch ploy....

    What a sexy little bitch!!!!

    God I hate her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete