16 March 2010

T minus 10

Well JD has flown off to Tokyo and I have 10 days left here in Pattaya. I'm going to try and record the happenings of each day, regardless of the entertainment value or lack thereof...

But I'll start with Day 11.
4pm. Eat lunch with Whatsup dancer who stayed over the night before.

6pm. Poy's mom is coming down from Bangkok to visit her so she wants to fix up her room. So I tag along to the mall to help her pick out bedsheets and a table.

8pm. Back at my hotel. JD has his 3rd Thai wifey coming over for his last night here. Restaurant girl txts me that she misses me, so I txt back, 'in my room, you want to come see me?". She comes over and we hang out in my room for a couple hours.

10pm. Restaurant girl goes to work. JD, his wifey, and I go to Walking street. It's JD's night so we are going to do whatever he wants. So we do what I am sure everyone dreams of doing on their last night here and sit in chairs facing the street watching people walk by.

Midnight. JD decides he just wants to go back to his room with his wifey. So I walk over to a beer bar we went to with T and his golfing buddies the night before to see if this young stunner was working.

12:30am. She's working, but I get stuck talking to another girl and young stunner leaves for a short time.

1:30am. I'm about to play a game of pool with the other girl when I see young stunner walking back into the bar, so I call her over and chat with her instead.

3am. Young stunner and I head back to my room.

4am. She's got an amazing body, but boring and so disinterested that, perhaps because of my bruised ego, midstride I push her off me and ask her to go. She looks perplexed, but does what I ask and leaves, punctuating her departure by slamming my door.

4:05am. I txt back dancer from Whatsup that had txted me a few times over the course of the night.

4:06am. Dancer calls and asks if she can come over. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment