20 March 2010

T Minus 6. Warning: Boring Post

Let's see. 6 days left. What did I do. May had to go to Bangkok at 6am to get a check up for her recently inserted jelly implants (which btw, and this will disgust JD, I got some salty fluid in my mouth the other night when I was sucking on her nipple and reminded her to ask the doc about it). So I was alone til later in the day. Around 5pm I was getting bored and so I called Poy's friend to come visit me in my room and since she only lives a few buildings down she raced right over. 7pm I say bye to the friend and walk to the gym. Rest of night: had roast pig at a bar that was having a hawaiian luau, drank a shit ton of whiskey, played decent pool(note to JD: I think I'm back!), danced like a moron at the club, ate 7-11 food at 4am, passed out fully clothed next to a naked May.

1 comment: