19 March 2010

T Minus 8...7

I was really hoping to have a crazy last ten days of near death experiences, but the last two days have been more mellow than the prior 30. In fact, these last two will be dreadfully boring for you to read, but JD wants the updates...Enjoy.

T Minus 8. 4pm. May and I wake up and go get lunch and part ways. I play poker at the internet cafe

8:20pm. Race home from cafe(with bankroll 800thb richer. ha.) to meet May in my hotel lobby. Had plans to meet at 8, get call while in cafe, "uhh, yeah, I'm on the taxi right now, see you in 2.."

10pm. We eat dinner and both get Thai massages(professional ones aka no happy endings) on beds next to each other. How cute. I call her phone from mine without her noticing...
"Hello?"
"Hi how are you?"
"Dingthong!" she hangs up. Giggles from the massage girls. I'm so cute.

11:40pm. We go see Book of Eli. I think it's a good movie. She falls asleep.

2am-ish. We grab taxis back to my hotel. We watch some TV then go to bed.



T Minus 7. 11am. Wake up early to go with her and her friends to a temple 20 minutes outside Pattaya. the 9 of us pile into a small pickup truck.

Noon. Visit temple. Yikes, they do every possible thing you can do at a temple.






5 hours later we drive back home.

6pm. We take a nap.

10pm. We shower and go get dinner, drink coca colas and play some pool.

1am. Go home and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment