25 December 2009

Alls not quite...

So I haven't been posting much or at all in the last week..

That doesn't mean alls quite on the western front...

Still I must admit I haven't kept pace with the likes of TIBKK who
bagged his second pair of birds last night albiet sans death threats
which doesn't make it nearly as interesting...

I've been getting in to troble here and tho...

Shook the house of the massage parlor tonight...

The chick is hot, 35, in good shape and has aged well...

Any bar in America she's taking home a rich 42 year old...

Here there is so much tail floating around she can't get laid...

I was happy to help out....

Please not this is not crazy "massage Yung" as posted below....

She said it was three months since she got laid and based on her
enthusisum I'm inclined to agree...

Merry Christmas faakers... Off to stirr up trouble!!!


__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment