19 December 2009

Arrack!

Tonight started out with a couple glasses of arrack in the lobby courtesy of a group of Sri Lankan guys that just arrived and are staying in our building. Pretty strong stuff, made from the sap of coconut palms.

Eventually left to go on an intentional ghetto gogo bar crawl with JD. All chicks mediocre or less. I met one that said she had a boyfriend from San Diego and that he was coming out to see her tomorrow. So I told her, "oh good, then come with me tonight." She didn't think it was such a good idea as she didn't want to be sore when he arrived. Good point. JD comes back from the pisser and tries to pick up on the same girl. She gives him the same story.

We leave to hit the next subpar bar with cheap beer specials. We are so wasted at this point that the girls are starting to look hot. JD snags a bird that doesn't speak ANY engrish as it was only her 2nd day in town. I'm stumbling around the bar like a jackass talking to all the girls and end up buying some dancers and the mamasan all drinks in one order. Total bill: $12. But apparently still enough to get the owner to come out of the back. He shakes my hand and offers to give me my next drinks on the house. Nice! ..Too drunk to take him up on his offer I roll out of the bar and onto a taxi truck, but not before asking one of the dancers to go with me. She puts clothes on and follows me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment