13 December 2009

Is this seat taken?

Went out with the optition and her two coworkers this evening... It was going well... Towards the end I tell her I might be heading to Bangkok tomorrow to watch the UFC fight and get away from here....

The johnson and the liver could use a rest.... Ok that's not entirely true.....

Anyway she some how gets it in her head that I'm going to go with a chick. This rapidly mentally morphs into I'm going with my girlfriend...

To further the speculation she's never met TIBKK and is now convinced he doesn't exist.... I showed her the blog and his posts but it was lost on her....

So she's now offically a nut in my book too... Just happens to be an educated, prude, propper nut... Don't know if that's for better or worse....

Anyway I drop her off and head to the night market for some grub...

I walk thru it once trying to figure out what I want....

Second time thru I settle on fried chicken.... Head down after looking at the food I head to the seats.

Sweet I found my own mini table! Jackpot!!!

I look up only to figure out I'm the only white guy sandwiched between the ever so gay Asian version of the backstreet boyz and a horde of agressive ladyboys.

Both of which are convinced that if they bat their eye lashes enough and tell me how much they love America I'm going to grab my ankles....

"where you live"

I give my approximate address...

"me too...."

"it's a big street..."

"where you go..."

"I'm going home, and I'd offer you a ride but I don't trust any of you behind me....."

Not sure if they didn't get it or didn't think it was as funny as I did....

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment