03 December 2009

Taking It Easy

I have been charging too hard lately and really felt it catching up to me yesterday. So after an evening workout at Golden Gym I decided to take it easy(considering my recent alcohol intake ..a beer and 4 whiskey sodas is truly 'taking it easy') and just played a few games of pool at the bar Fang works at and was back in my room solo by midnight, warm from the whiskey and ready for a full night of sleep...
Got woken up by a 4am booty call from Kun and sleepily invited her over before falling right back to sleep. An hour or so later I was startled awake by her banging on my front door. I open the door and she says, "Fuck youuu!", flips me off, pushes her way in and looks around, "You have lady?!"
"Yeah, hiding in the wardrobe."
"Arai?!"
"No, I was sleeping".
She drops her purse on my desk, hops on the bed and throws a couple more birds, "Fuck youuuu! You tingtong!". I guess she was out there banging on the door for a while. She looks at me with those doe eyes and says, "Fuck me now, tingtong!" This girl is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment