07 December 2009

Walking Street Tonight....

So I've been told my chicks that I look better without glasses.
Everytime I've worn mine out at night come to think of it...

There must be some weird stigma about them here...

Last time actually resulted in them being passed around the bar from
chick to chick each trying them on...

Enoughs enough...

I decide to get contact lenses. I happen to walk by a lense store and
find out it's 30$ for a month of contacts which will probably last me
a year at his rate...

Only problem is I explained too much of the story to the hot
optrition. You know the part about chicks not liking glasses...

None the less I got a date with her tomorrow... Will report back on
that one...

Anyways.... After 1 hour of fucking around with them and three pairs
later I've got them in and were headed out to this place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4zNxCXQBR8

Locked and loaded...

It's easier to check out the chicks outside cause the light doesn't
play tricks on your eyes. However in the club it's difficult to do.
They have mastered the trickery of lighting for beauty / hotness.

Thus the contacts....

Now it will only be TIBKK flying blind....

No comments:

Post a Comment