11 December 2009

So this.....

So this time, against my better judgement, I made it to morning...

Still not sufficently over my cold/flu I decided it was time to carry
on....

I'm going strong because.... Well because....... Because fuck it I
don't even have to get out of bed tomorrow....

Hell without my phone I don't even know what day it is....

So I head to "ring the faakin bell" bar.... Don't know why... Still.....

One of the birds is looking good... We tried it before... No
chemistry, I mean zero.... O'well....

Still I chalk it up to poor timing.... She's got some d-bag boyfried
from the neitherlands with a pho-hawk and he's comming to town soon...

Well that's what I understood....

Well since then they've split and she's interested in me....

Or so the redbull vodkas are telling me....

I pass on it and persevere onwards....

Hit a few clubs and gogos....

Nothing to my liking...

TIBKK is texting her friend and she's asking about me....

So-yo-rite.....

We keep going and still nothing...

I decide to about-face..... Why not right....

I head back and the 3 hottest of 8 girls are still at the bar.... Odd...

Anyway around of drinks and away we go.....

Well on of them wants to find a young white boy for the pounding so I
agree to head to a disco or two on walking-street...

My bird and her friend that is.... Sorry gents this doesn't end
that way.....

Of course the first club we go to I run in to "ole faithful"

(kiss her goodbye, as I stroll in with a bird on each arm)

Anyway the third wheel is searching hard but to no avail...

Anyway we drop her off and head back here now...

Said chica is showering now.... For quite sometime I might add...

"hot watta ain't free ya know...." (just yelled)

I love yelling things quickly that are never caught....

All I got was: "ar-rai" (what?)

Classic....

Will report back....

Signing off,

Against All Judgement (JD)

No comments:

Post a Comment