26 December 2009

UCSD Girl

I'm a little disappointed in myself.. Last night I took a chick home because of our conversations and not because of her looks. Or I should say, in spite of her looks. I mean, she wasn't bad looking at all, some might even say she was sexy in her little ruffle-y miniskirt, but to me she just looked like every other average looking chick you see at the mall near UCSD, a university back in San Diego.

JD and I had taken our friends from Sri Lanka to probably one of the worst gogos in Pattaya, they bailed early on, which I should have done too, but instead I ended up staying at the gogo and ignoring Kun's txts so I could take home the UCSD girl. Yeah she was smart, funny, and spoke english really well, but I wasn't that turned on by her, I just enjoyed having a full conversation with a girl where I didn't have to pantomime the definition of every other word I said.

So we went back to my place, and to add insult to injury, the Sri Lankans were on the hotel patio drinking with a few girls that just oozed sex(and I was told this morning the girl's looks didn't lie. argh!)

The UCSD girl and I spent more time talking than anything else and when we did fuck I had to make up a story in my head just to get into it..
'Ok, you met this chick while making a salad at the Whole Foods off of Nobel Drive and she was in between classes and you sat at a booth next to hers and you talked over lunch and she said she had an hour to spare and invited you back to her dorm room. Look around, this isn't your room in Thailand, this is a dorm room on the UCSD campus. See this ass you're grabbing? It's the ass of a second year undergrad, "Hey you, you like this don't you you little computational mathematics major?!" Oh no, Come on little fucker, don't go soft on me now!' Well at least I got a decent massage afterwards.

And she did spend a half hour blowing me this morning...but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment