09 December 2009

Bad Man

"i think my friend likes you."
"i no like him."
"why?"
"i look his eye. he a bad man."

i literally, in a figurative sense, went off the deep end two nights ago. i was trying to rush my recovery from being sick over the weekend and before leaving my hotel i swallowed some allergy pills, ibuprofin, the thai pill equivilant of a bottle of robitussin, and two glasses of black soda.
by the time JD and i were visiting our 3rd agogo(we made a strict rule to not drink more than 2 drinks at any one agogo unless one of us spotted a prospect) i was a few more whiskeys deep and probably walking with a drunk swagger. JD and I got a booth(well, i got a booth and he got a speaker) and some topless chick sits in my lap and i am having the usual "what u name" chat until J walks over, flips her new horse hair extensions at me in disgust and storms to the back of the club. the girl on my lap says, "u know her?"
"yeah, J, she my neighbor, can you get her."
the girl gets off my lap and walks towards the front of the club.
"wrong way sister!"
ugh. i get up and go find J in the back where the girls are changing, "you come here! why you come here to find new lady?!" i shrug and offer her a piece of gum as a peace offering. she takes it and then asks for a second piece, which i give her and she gives to one of the other girls and then asks me for another piece and i tease her and say, "no, i give you one, you ask for two, i give you two, you ask for three, if i give you three, you will ask for four." oops. she starts yelling something in thai and runs over to her purse and pulls out 40thb and tries to shove it in my pocket and says, "that for gum."
"come on J, i just joking you. here, have the whole pack."
she pushes my hand away and just starts repeating, "i give you one, you ask for two..." over and over and then storms back into the main area of the club to do her little dance routine.
1 point for bad man.
i go sit back down to watch her dance and remember why i boomboomed her a while back, though she gives me dirty looks and turns the other way. JD and i leave and as i pass her i try and hand her my now empty pack of gum. she won't take it so i drop it on the stage by her feet and walk out.
2 points for bad man.
out in front of the club are the hostesses, one of which i also barfined a while ago(and almost wrecked her scooter on the drive home), so i go to talk to her and felt like she didn't want to talk to me and mumble something to JD, he asks her, "you remember him?"
"yes, i remember."
i say something like, "whatever," and turn my attention to her friend who is also a stunner and say to her, "can i barfine you right now?" she says, "no, i like lady only, but you can barfine me and aom" "bullshit, really? let's go." and they fuck with me about this for a minute before saying it wasn't going to happen. 2 points to them...though this most likely adds more fuel for the bad man and i throw my hand up as if to shoo them away and walk off, so..
2 more points for bad man.
JD and i get to the next club and i try to order a black soda from the first bar, they don't have it. this pisses me off even further. i turn and stagger to the bar in the back and try and order a black soda, as if they are going to have it, they have the same menu, so i disgustedly order a maekong soda and turn to see that JD is already dancing with some chick, so i tap her friend Fong on the arm and tell her to come over. she does, we talk for a minute, i try and dance, she walks back to her friends.
gif(frosty prosty) shows up with our friend T from Canada and he leans over to me and says, "don't worry bro, i just barfined her to chill."
"i don't care, it's her job. do what you want with her"
1 more point for bad man.
i turn back around and see JD arm-n-arm with Fong and so i rush over there and i start talking shit to JD. "chill out! i asked her. she doesn't like you man", he says.
"fuck you. blah blah."
"i'm not doing this shit again. you keep it up and i'm going to knock you out", he says between clenched teeth.
"fuck you. blah blah." i don't remember what all was said. just glad he kept his cool and didn't sock me.
2 more points for bad man.
JD gets the girl's number and bails. she bails. i'm standing there stewing and gif and T try to explain to me that i am drunk and not thinking straight and should go home. i mumble something to them and storm out to start the walk home. on the walk i get a txt from gif, "i think u no good for me. take care." ouch. looks like i successfully pissed off and alienated 5 working girls(including sweet little gif), my friend JD, and even a Canadian all in one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment