21 December 2009

Saam Baang

Spent a nice relaxing afternoon in my room...with Po and her roommate. 2 very horny and attentive ladies.

I was talking with Po the other night about wanting to hook up with 2 girls and she said ok, but then changed the subject. Well today we were sitting in the outdoor lobby of my hotel after lunch and she makes a phone call, she's chatting in Thai and giggling and giving me sideways glances. When she gets off the phone I'm like, "what? what was that about?"
"I call my friend, she come over for you now."
holy shit! "now? for you and me together?"
"yes. you want?"
Instant tingle down below. "of course!"

About 30 min later her friend pulls up on the back of a motorbike taxi and looks over at us and I wave to her like a little boy. She walks over and Po and I get up and Po grabs her hand and says to me, "ok, we go upstairs now." I say hi to the girl and she smiles.

We get up to my room and they both sit on the edge of my bed and I'm nervously standing there trying not to look awkward and thinking to myself, 'Ok, shit shit shit, you moron, you're the man, take control'
I stick out my hand in front of the friend and say, "Hi, my name is TIBKK."
She looks at my outstretched hand, but doesn't take it.
I pull my hand back, "What's your name?"
confused look.
"Your name?" I repeat.
"I shy." she says as she starts taking her top off. Yeah, shy. ok.
"Hello Shy." I say as I look down at Po who has already gotten naked and is resting one hand on the small of my back and running her other hand through her friend's hair.
The friend giggles, "No, my name New"
"New or Mew?"
"New, rike new rady" she says as she reaches for the drawstring of my boardshorts.
"Ha, new lady, ok. Nice to meet you New."

No comments:

Post a Comment