12 December 2009

If you've eaten recently please stop here...

So to finish up the story from the other evening....

The lovely lady (please note this post was encouraged by TIBKK, I thought it best to not mention it) comes out of the shower...

Still a delight, things are going well. I start getting at it, it's good. Were going for a bit and I decide I'm looking for some cowgirl action...

She down.... A little more and she tires. Honey you only weigh 43 kilo 2/3's of which is leg... You should be able to go for hours...

Anyway on the next move back I find some weird cottage like stuff on me and the matteress. I'm not going to say it was everywhere I'm not going to say it was the normal or socially acceptable amount...

Somewhere in between...

I'm grosses out and she's horrified...

She bolts to the shower with me in rapid pursuit...

As I get out of the shower she's dressed and half way out the door....


I actually felt bad for the girl...

Thank god it's a big bed and there was enough real estate remaining....

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment