12 December 2009

Angry Lil Neighbor

while Po was sitting on my lap in the lobby we were discussing our plans to meet at lucifer later that night when i suddenly felt my phone vibrating. i pulled it out of my pocket, 'oh look J is calling', i pressed 'ignore' and put it back in my pocket. 2 seconds later i heard someone yell my name and i looked out towards the street. it's J. she flips me off and keeps walking. Then the txts came rolling in, 'u today u off my phone. u have lady sit i see' to which i reply, 'u and me friends. just sleep no boomboom. remember?" [this was in reference to the other night when i pissed the world off(including J) she still called me at 5am to come over. i told her ok, but only as friends. so she just slept in my bed. no boomboom.] the following pic shows her responses to my txt, notice in all caps...

No comments:

Post a Comment