07 December 2009

Danish Rolls


A couple drunk Farangs from Denmark got into it at the bar next door to my apt last night. I was there around 3am watching some NFL(the Saints got LUCKY! Good game tho, glad they won.) and I look across the bar to the patio and see this muscle bound tatted up 50yr old Dane swinging a bar stool at his friend. The friend ducks and goes in for a take down and they topple over a patio umbrella into a row of scooters. They end up on the concrete rolling around trading MMA ground and pound style elbows to the face. The guys are instantly soaked in blood. I grab my iPhone to take some photos, but the mamasan kept standing in my way and telling me, "no photo! no photo!". The pic above is the only decent shot. About a half hour later the guys are up and hugging and hop into the back of a 10b taxi truck. Crazy Danes!

No comments:

Post a Comment