12 December 2009

Lbfm update....

So yesterday it's a toss up gym or a few drinks with TIBKK's little brown bird...

I choose the latter. No problem the first beers are usually cracked around 10 or 11 so this should be a good change of pace... Heck I might even get to bed early, right?

So the brown one tells me she has a friend who was interested in me the other night but I was with some girl... Humm after the previous nights mayhem I need someone to attest to the skills...

"is she any good?"

"yes, she very good.."

"how do you know?" (kinda joking / laughing)

"because we boom-boom two boys in same room, she much bettter than me..."

And TIBKK has already attested to her skills so I break out the transitive property, (take that Mrs. Palmer you dike of a geometry teacher) and promptly sign up...

"call her up!"

"you want?"

"faak yea" giggling like a child on christmas....

//phone call//

"ok she say she meet us at club at 12..."

//a quick high-five to TIBKK//

I pour us all another round of whiskeys....

The brown one takes off to get prepped and TIBKK and I head out for a beer or three more and a couple games of pool...

12 comes around and we hit the club... The friend is cute, light-skinned, and curvey... Another high-five and round of drinks....

It's acutually one of their friends birthday so they get a free bottle of booze... More and more and more rounds ensue...

Soon it's 3 and time to head home... So much for getting some sleep...

TIBKK has been getting texts from Kung and I think the little brown one knows it....

We do the norm, get kababs and start home...

"bro, I'm a flight risk...."

"yea I kinda figured...."

My bird and I hop a scotter taxi home and TIBKK assures us they will meet us back at the apt.

We get back and start getting at it....

Mid-shag I'm handed a phone with a wheeping little brown one on the other end....

"why you not tell me?"

"what?"

"TIBKK just leave me!"

"I don't know" and hand the phone back...

It didn't slow my little starlet down much...

Actually at all....

Right back to it....

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment